Wednesday, November 4, 2009

pictures!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/kellyincapetown

This is the address for my new webshots account, for some reason I can't figure out how to make it a link, so just copy and paste it to see it. sorry.

The first album is from a tour of the city we took, I'll definitely be adding pictures to this as I go.

The next is some of the kids that I tutor in the afternoons.

Then there's some pictures of a township called Langha. The pictures do it no justice. This isn't the township I usually work in, but it gives you a sense of what these people's living conditions are.

And lastly there's an album from my 23rd birthday. We spent the day up the street at a semi final rugby match with the home team, the Spring Boks versus the Sharks. The sharks are apparently one of the best rugby club teams, we were suppose to get crushed. And while we did eventually lose, it was an amazing game. The crowd was so into it and I just had a great time. (the sharks went on to win the while tournament the next week).

No comments:

Post a Comment