Monday, November 16, 2009

big news!!

So, I've fallen in love. With 14 adorable, surprising, fun and smart kids. They're the reason I've decided to extend my trip an extra month. I can't imagine leaving them right now, I want to finish out the school here with the kids. So instead of leaving this weekend, I'll see everyone at christmas time, I fly home December 19th. Concord friends- enjoy wednesday night before thanksgiving!!
So in other news...
I survived bungee jumping!! and actually loved it so much, I went a second time and that time dove off backwards. Incredible. The jump is the third biggest in the world, and the largest commercial bridge jump in the world coming in at just over 700 feet. I boight the DVD of my jump and can't wait to show everyone. I sent my Dad a message from the top of the bridge (it was the weekend Dallas BEAT the eagles bahahaha eagles fans)

The jump was soooo much fun, I recommend everyone do it once in their life. Besides the bungee we also got to go and see white tigers and even got a chance to pet one! This is a big deal because there are no more white tigers left in the wild, so it was a really rare chance to see one. I even had the opportunity to ride an ostrich. Sounds weird...it was ten times weirder to actually do it. The things are so fast and can kill you with one stratch. Don't know if I would ever do that again, but it was a fun experience.
New people arrived in the house again this weekend. 9 more girls! Its crazy, thats really all I can say about that one.
This is a really random post, sorry.
But since I'll be here over thanksgiving, I'd love if people could send me some of their recipes. We have to cook the dinner for the staff (since they don't know what it is obviously) and myself and Madi have designated ourselves the chefs for the night. Please help!!!
I'll be adding new pictures to webshots within the next few days so be sure to check back soon!

Love you guys!!
K
imub

No comments:

Post a Comment